Dude wheres My gun?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are DwMg.We are a GB serious clan and also very fun =D Make sure to register to be able to access our full forum =D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Training Times - READ: https://dwmg.forumotion.com/game-battles-f5/update-13-6-training-gb-official-times-t26.htm#173

Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:02 pm

To apply for DwMg Please fill out this form and copy paste this in your thread.

PSN(s):
Prestige:
What is your K/D ratio:
Timezone:
Do you have mic?:
Where did you hear about us:
How should we contact you other then PSN (AIM, MSN, Skype)?:
How active can you be on the site?:

Copy this form and make a new topic with your name as the title, then put your answers were it says answer here. Make sure to FULLY complete the form. After completed you will be notified on what to do next! Stay Active on the site!

Thank You,
DwMg
Back to top Go down
https://dwmg.forumotion.com
wardog66

wardog66

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 am

Quickz-Scopez-_- wrote:

PSN(s):wardog66
Prestige:none
How many hours do you play a week?:when I have time
What is your K/D ratio:I dont know what that is
Timezone:America/new york
Do you have mic?:no
Gamebattles username:wardog66
Where did you hear about us:GameBattles
How should we contact you other then PSN (AIM, MSN, Skype)?:yahoo mail/rolandhayes9798@yahoo.com
How active can you be on the site?:everyday

Copy this form and make a new topic with your name as the title, then put your answers were it says answer here. Make sure to FULLY complete the form. After completed you will be notified on what to do next! Stay Active on the site!

Thank You,
DwMg
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey and Welcome to DwMg !!

I see your from America, that could be a problem with time difference , but your overall application sounds pretty good...

Add me oODeadlySnipesOo or my other psn iiRaPiDxxShOtZ ,Your trial will be over a week period & we will see how good you communicate and you activeness on the forum etc Smile

Good luck!! Deadly geek geek
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 pm

wardog66 wrote:
Quickz-Scopez-_- wrote:

PSN(s):wardog66
Prestige:none
How many hours do you play a week?:when I have time
What is your K/D ratio:I dont know what that is
Timezone:America/new york
Do you have mic?:no
Gamebattles username:wardog66
Where did you hear about us:GameBattles
How should we contact you other then PSN (AIM, MSN, Skype)?:yahoo mail/rolandhayes9798@yahoo.com
How active can you be on the site?:everyday

Thank You,
DwMg

Ok sorry here but
1. you have not added anyone
2. you posteed in wrong section

YOUR NOT IN !

Sorry,
Back to top Go down
VeryFast-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Rejected?
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm

VeryFast- wrote:
Rejected?

it does that when your not active . LOL You wanna join?
Back to top Go down
VeryFast-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Haha yes im sorry im not so active on the VeryFast- account (read: not active at all), it's just that leveling up to 70 is just a pain in the ass Wink But I'll try when I have time, btw when is the first ''match''?
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm

lol no problem at all m8 .. Razz But actually as people are pretending to be in the clan and shit like that lol
we have all made new accs. e.g: mine is DwMg_ReflexzZ-_- but we have a thread/topic about it : https://dwmg.forumotion.com/tactics-questions-f3/account-info-t15.htm
Back to top Go down
VeryFast-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Ahhhh well that means that the VeryFast- account is useless now?
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

VeryFast- wrote:
Ahhhh well that means that the VeryFast- account is useless now?
kinda =/ you could sell it? lol
Are u really going to be dedicated ? Just wondering! lolz
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm

i am mate geek geek
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Deadly wrote:
i am mate geek geek

lol i know you are! just wondering about elliott aka veryfast lol
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

i no lolz geek geek
Back to top Go down
VeryFast-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Hahaha sell it? Well actually u made this account for me so I feel a little bit ungrateful towards you because I'm actually not using it so often. Btw that's a good remark you make, of course I want to be dedicated but unlike the most of you I have to work a lot in my own time (also on sundays so then I can't do GBs from 12-10 pm)
On the other hand it seems a lot of fun playing with you guys so Smile
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm

btw paddy i got exams atm so i wont be on as much Sad Sad but only 10 more to go Very Happy geek geek
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

VeryFast- wrote:
Hahaha sell it? Well actually u made this account for me so I feel a little bit ungrateful towards you because I'm actually not using it so often. Btw that's a good remark you make, of course I want to be dedicated but unlike the most of you I have to work a lot in my own time (also on sundays so then I can't do GBs from 12-10 pm)
On the other hand it seems a lot of fun playing with you guys so Smile

Okk cool =] No way I made that account for you cause you rock and your a good m8 Smile we all have school/work etc like mika is a pro kart racer & races around the world lol

So make an account! DwMg_Elliott? Or something like that Razz
And keep active on the forum , what you are doing now! lol
And add DwMg_ReflexzZ-_- (Me) If you make a acc dont put -_- as it is for leaders only lol

Last edited by Quickz-Scopez-_- on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Quote :
add DwMg_RelexzZ-_- (Me)
LOL u spelt your own name wrong lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek geek
Back to top Go down
DwMg_ReflexzZ-_-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Woops! lol I just changed it lolz
Back to top Go down
DwMg_FusionzZ-_-

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING   Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (Template) READ BEFORE APPLYING
Page 1 of 1